Bmw 523 e39 startar helt plöttsligt inte?

Noxxer
20 april 2010 · 1 482 Inlägg

Antar att det är 523an på din profil? en 98 med EWS III

The starting sequence for the EWS III (3.2) is as follows:
• The key is inserted into the lock cylinder and switched “ON”. The EWS III control module
is powered through KL R and sends a 125kHz AM signal to the ring antenna. The
AM signal induces voltage in the key coil and powers up the transponder.
• Powered up, the key transponder sends the key identification code to the EWS III module.
The EWS III module verifies the key identification code and checks to see if the key
is enabled. If the key is correct and enabled, a password is sent to the transponder over
the 125kHz AM signal through the ring antenna.
• When the transponders accepts the password, it releases the changing code, which it
received from the EWS III module during the last start-up operation, to the EWS III module
via the ring antenna.
• The EWS III module compares the changing code received from the transponder with
the code stored in its memory and if they match the process is allowed to continue.
The EWS III module looks at the other inputs for correct status (e.g. Code function not
active, Transmission in P or N or clutch depressed, engine speed below specified RPM)
and energizes the the internal relay to begin starter operation.
• As the starter begins to operate, the EWS III module sends the ISN to the DME and if
verified as correct by the DME, drive away protection is cancelled and injection and ignition
is enabled. The EWS III module also sends a new changing code to the key
transponder through the ring antenna.

Det behöver inte vara fel på detta! Kolla kamaxelgivaren först. Det "bör" vara den som spökar. Alternativt nyckeln?

Iof har kamaxelgivaren ingen funktion i själva grovtädningen vad jag kan läsa mig till men har hört att denna spökat på vissa bilar.. Funkar inte kamaxelgivaren ska motorn gå i BATCH mode..

Senast redigerat av Noxxer (20 april 2010)

BLT Service
Theracords Music Label
sthlm_145
21 april 2010 · 297 Inlägg

Noxxer skrev:
Det behöver inte vara fel på detta! Kolla kamaxelgivaren först. Det "bör" vara den som spökar. Alternativt nyckeln?

Iof har kamaxelgivaren ingen funktion i själva grovtädningen vad jag kan läsa mig till men har hört att denna spökat på vissa bilar.. Funkar inte kamaxelgivaren ska motorn gå i BATCH mode..

Jo jag läste på aoutopower att den värkar spöka för många. Jag har prövat med båda nycklarna. Så det borde inte vara dom.
Kan även vara vevaxelgivaren, men behöver hjälp om vilken/vilka delar jag behöver?

Delarna är hämtade från schmiedmann. Och bilar är den bilen på min sida. Bmw e39 523 (m52)
Impulsgivare kamaxel

Impulsgivare kamaxel (insugskamaxel)

Puls generator camshaft

BMW E36 "M50b28" (1996)
Volkswagen Touareg "T3" (2013)
Volvo v70 2,5T "Wanna Play" (1998)
sthlm_145
10 maj 2010 · 297 Inlägg

För er som vill veta vad felet var så va det vevaxelgivaren som hade gjort sitt.
Bytte den och bilen hoppa igång.

Volkswagen Touareg "T3" (2013)
BMW E36 "M50b28" (1996)
Volvo v70 2,5T "Wanna Play" (1998)
Pierran
6 januari 2014 · 7 Inlägg

Gamla bilar e bättre när det kommer till skruvs

nikkefolkrace1
4 mars 2015 · 1 Inlägg

har samma fel på min bmw 523i -97

BMW 523i e39 "pärlan" (1997)
Senast i forumet