Bil fås gratis i malmö om vederbörande hämtar bilen själv.

LeKodd Militär
6 juli 2007 · 22 Inlägg

som det står i rubriken helt enkelt., skriv för med information.

Generalen Fritids-designer
6 juli 2007 · 293 Inlägg

Tjena, Va e de för bil?

"We can't sit on our arses and say the world owes us a living because we've paid our dues. Me; I think if I fluff a note I'm robbing the kids. You're gonna pour it all on until you drop, so even if they hate you they can still say 'At least they tried'."
mellowd Drop Shop
6 juli 2007 · 926 Inlägg

va e de för bil?
motor?
är den körbar?
hel eller sönderplockad?

Masaru hater
6 juli 2007 · 656 Inlägg

Skattad? Besiktigad?

when you're into it, you're into it. it consums you. it's all your money, it's all your time, it turns out to be you girlfriend, it turns out to be all your friends you surround yourself with. everybody knows what you are doing and how much you do it.. and it's the greatest thing when you can make it work right!...
LeKodd Militär
6 juli 2007 · 22 Inlägg

krockad, körbar, ej skattad, måste ombesiktigas.

DoomDevil
6 juli 2007 · 113 Inlägg

Stylet? tongue

Mazda Miata (1991)
Masaru hater
6 juli 2007 · 656 Inlägg

krockad? hmm, vad e det för bil vi pratar om?

when you're into it, you're into it. it consums you. it's all your money, it's all your time, it turns out to be you girlfriend, it turns out to be all your friends you surround yourself with. everybody knows what you are doing and how much you do it.. and it's the greatest thing when you can make it work right!...
LeKodd Militär
6 juli 2007 · 22 Inlägg

volvo 740.

E30Tompa Rörpulare
6 juli 2007 · 1 453 Inlägg

Tror de hans egna pga av att det stor under övrigt i hans bil beskrivning "KROCKAD"

Hellre omkommen och bortkörd än bortkommen och omkörd:)
"Life is lika a race track, you gotta go round and round..Sure some times you crash and burn but if you don´t make the turn you ain´t never gona learn"
Senast i forumet
Diskussionsforum
Projekt
Evenemang