Besiktning med spricka i vindruten?

StoneDKr32
13 februari 2011 · 14 Inlägg

Hi all.

Can I go trough "besiktning" with a crack in the windscreen? it only affects the passenger side.

Cheers
Stone

jocke_gronberg
13 februari 2011 · 4 586 Inlägg

upload some image

TireSlayer Tvivlare
13 februari 2011 · 2 266 Inlägg

if it's not in the drivers field of view it shouldn't be a problem.

:Edit: But if you're "stone" from sideways.nu, your field of view is should only be through the side windows big_smile

Senast redigerat av MantaRobin (13 februari 2011)

You can't polish a turd, but you can roll it in glitter.
Med reservation för ev. felskrivningar.
dawwe ...has left the building...
13 februari 2011 · 4 474 Inlägg

The "rules" are: If you put a sheet of an A4-sized paper vertically on top of the dashboard straight infront of the driver then there should be no part of the crack visible within this area. If the crack is within the papers area then you will most likely have to change the windscreen.

I have a huge crack in my windscreen approx 20-25 cm from the bottom running more or less from side to side, one part of the crack is just inside "the viewing area", but i managed to pass "besiktning" twice like this. The trick is not the speak about the crack and not ask the guy to be "kind", its better to try to become "friends" or find something to talk about:). Last time the guy told me "Well i will have to take a closer look to that crack" (which probably ment: It will not pass). I did not start to argue with him, i just told him: It's outside my field of view but well if you are really short then it will disturb you, i agree. Then we spoke no more about that issue. Instead i manged once again to become "friends"*haha*. It ended up with the car passing without any problems. I'm quite sure that he would have failed the car if start to argue with him...

Senast redigerat av dawwe (13 februari 2011)

Jag reserverar mig för ev felaktigheter i mina svar. Det åligger varje användare att kontrollera uppgifterna. Tar inget ansvar vid felaktig information.
Volvo - Bored for life MB - Old farts young tarts Audi - Always first looser
Chevrolet - No cars, just trucks BMW - Pure driving pleasure
StoneDKr32

hah big_smile I am Stone from Sideways wink And a Golf 3 cannot go sideways for a long time... it's my "slave car"... The Skyline is still enjoying a warm garage.

Can't wait for drift-season to start!!!!

Thx for replys

Ps. just got this profile... promise I will upload pics of my Skyline... and videos

TireSlayer Tvivlare
13 februari 2011 · 2 266 Inlägg

StoneDKr32 skrev:
hah big_smile I am Stone from Sideways wink And a Golf 3 cannot go sideways for a long time... it's my "slave car"... The Skyline is still enjoying a warm garage.

Can't wait for drift-season to start!!!!

Thx for replys

Ps. just got this profile... promise I will upload pics of my Skyline... and videos

haha ok! it's a bit hard with a mk3 golf, i can agree on that! lol yeah will be a killer season, i can feel it. good luck 2011!

You can't polish a turd, but you can roll it in glitter.
Med reservation för ev. felskrivningar.
StoneDKr32

You too smile

Senast i forumet
Diskussionsforum
Projekt
Evenemang