Bedrägeriförfrågan bilar på blocket

damn_fast
20 mars 2012 · 215 Inlägg

Richtenb skrev:
Ja absolut jag kan inte påstå att det är särskilt professionellt utfört och man bör redan efter 2 mail kunna se att det är ett dåligt försök till bedrägeri. Paypal betalningen ser ganska bra ut med deras logga och är inte helt olik den riktiga. Men naturligtvis så går det inte så bra att skicka någonting till duardumihuvudet. Men ju fler som känner till det, desto kortare tid behöver de spendera på dem

Redan efter första mailet väl ?

Jag skickat allt som står på icke svenska till spam katalogen.

Skulle det stå på svenska och om sedan paypay eller annat betaltjänst nämns på åker dessa också
direkt till spam katalogen.

Redan då har jag filtrerat bort de flesta bedrägeriförsök.

Summerfun : Yamaha R1
Winterfun : Audi A4 TS
azoook
21 mars 2012 · 1 Inlägg

Har idag fått mail från marvin.alex101@gmail.com ang en blocketannons på en skoter.
Det var ett riktigt dåligt skrivet mail som fick mig att reagera direkt.
Tur att jag hamnade på den här tråden!!!!

Lowpass
21 mars 2012 · 1 224 Inlägg

yamazuki skrev:
Från:
Sandrella Aydin   
    Datum: 20/3/2012 2:25:25 PM
       Till: Jim
Ok,good..I'm quite satisfied with the condition and price. I will be
paying the PayPal charges from my account and i will be paying
directly into your PayPal account without any delay,and i hope you
have a paypal account. If you have one already, just send me the
address to send it to, which is the email address you use for it or
you can send me a paypal money request, so once i receive the details
i will go ahead with the payment through PayPal and then i will
contact my shipping company after you get the payment. I will need
your home address for it to be Picked Up by the Shipping Company..

On 20/03/2012, Jim wrote:
> Hello again.
>
> I bought it new in -07 and have made a complete rebuild of the engine.
> It´s internals are now so much stronger than original
> and include snorkråke conrods and furu racing valves. Pistons are forged
> to the same specifications as kraftigt blöjeksem.
> My price is low as it is and 25000 euro is really fair. I´m not ready to
> haggle because I have a lot of possible buyers.
>
> /Jim

Jag begär 25000 euro för en sliten peugeot 205 det är väl ganska rimligt? Den har ju furu racing valves mm.

Haha! Du är bäst!

i-vtec Do you?
trippelturbo Trucker
21 mars 2012 · 2 710 Inlägg

agnes2011 från Garaget.org har skickat ett meddelande till dig. Du kan svara till agnes2011 genom att svara på detta e-postmeddelande.

Meddelandet lyder:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Dearest in the lord,

I am Mrs. Agnes Badu, from South Africa . I am married to late Mr. John Badu, who worked with South African Embassy in Ghana for Sixteen years before he died in the year 2008,after a brief illness that lasted for only five days. We were married for Eighteen years with a daughter (Gloria) who later died in a motor accident. Before the untimely death of my husband,we were both born again Christians. And since after his death I decided not to remarry or get a child outside my matrimonial home because of the love I have for him . When my late husband was alive, he deposited the sum of (US$4.500,000) four million, five hundred thousand United States Dollars) in a prime bank here in Accra, Ghana.

Following my ill health,being a victim to cancer, I have decided to donate this fund to a Christian organizations (Church or person) that will utilize this fund the way I am going to instruct herein,according to the desire of my late husband. I want this fund to be used in Christian Activities like,Orphanages, Christian schools, and Churches for propagating the word of god and to endeavor that the house of the lord is maintained. I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are not Christians and do not know about this deposit . I am not afraid of death since I know where I am going. Exodus 14 VS 14 says that "the lord will fight my case and I shall hold my peace".

As soon as I receive your reply, I shall give you the contact of the bank here in Accra and would introduce you officially to them. My happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy Christian. Whoever that wants to serve the Lord must serve him in spirit and truth. Please always be prayerful all through your life as well commit me into your daily prayers.Contact me on this email (baduagnes@ymail.com) as soon as possible since any delay in your reply will give me room to source another Church/christian for this same purpose. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated herein. Hoping to receive your reply immediately .

Remain blessed in the Lord.
Agnes Badu
44 Boundary Road
Accra - Ghana.

Fick denna ti min mejl, som då är kopplad till Garaget, för typ 1 vecka sen..

Fart missbrukare
degen09
21 mars 2012 · 1 Inlägg

Har idag fått mail från marvin.alex101@gmail.com ang en blocketannons på en volvo. Tack o lov att jag googlade på mailet och fann den här sidan. Tack för att ni delar med er Måste bara tillägga att jag svarade att jag ville ha pengarna i handen å då sluta han å maila smile

OmegaCoffe Dumpersförare.
21 mars 2012 · 970 Inlägg

jag hade ju ändå aldrig sålt min bil till någon som skickar bilen utomlands osv. jag svarar inte på sånna mejl. händer man får sms med. skumma jävlar.

2010/08/27 kom vår dotter Linnea.
2013/06/13 kom vår son Jacob
Opel Omega 2,0 16V /97
Volvo V70 (2000)
gamlingen
21 mars 2012 · 5 198 Inlägg

Bara skita i dom,, hålla på och driva med dom är bara slöseri med tid

21 mars 2012 · 970 Inlägg

man ska ju passa sig för sånna har hört om vissa som har fått ett helvete för sånna som köper dom och ska skeppa hem dom.

sålde sj en bil till en polack han skulle skriva sin  polska adress som då inte gick. höll på med detta i en månad innan den dumme fan fick skriva sin svenska adress. visste inte sj att det inte gick att han skrev sin polska adress.

Opel Omega 2,0 16V /97
Volvo V70 (2000)
Nemesis_volvo
21 mars 2012 · 21 Inlägg

Sälj enbart til svenska medborgare .Får sådana sms på 9 av 10 annonser ja lägger upp. skulle fått 10.000 dollar för en iphone 4 förra året ....

J-W
1 april 2012 · 12 Inlägg

"bradleycotwell147@live.com"

Ett sms trillade in med denna email som sändare..

"Hello, is you car on blocket.se still available for sale?If yes, please get back to me with the best price. (bradleycotwell147@live.com)"

3-4 minuter senare kom ett mail från samma kille/mail-adress..

"Hello ,

I'm satisfied with the condition of the merchandise and Agree with the price.So i will be paying directly into your PayPal account without any delay. Get back to me with the details below :

Name:
PayPal Email address:
Cell Phone No.:
Total Cost of the item:

Or you can send me a paypal money request, so once i receive the details i will go ahead with the payment through PayPal and if you don't have an account with paypal, its pretty easy, safe and secured to open one. Just log on to www. paypal .com and register with them. I hope we can make the purchase as fast as possible and then i will contact my shipping company after you get the payment. I will need your home address for the merchandise to be Picked Up by the Shipping Company.."

Snacka om bra tajming på grabben i alla fall, 1a april och allt smile Haha

Senast redigerat av J-W (1 april 2012)

Unleash
1 april 2012 · 370 Inlägg

allt som har med paypal ska man hålla sig borta ifrån.

Vorsprung durch technik
Nordicaudi.com
Nascom.se
BMW e39 M5 "Full Supersprint" (1999)
Audi 200 20v Quattro "Black Metal" (1990)
Audi A5 COUPE 3.0TDI Q "RS5 TDI Edition" (2008)
Grabber Dagdrömmare
1 april 2012 · 2 836 Inlägg

Hade en lite oljekylare som en snubbe från England skulle skicka nån som hämtar den o han betala via paypal.
Men hallå... Finns det inga olje kylare i England? big_smile
Dessutom åka till Sverige från England för att köpa en kylare för 500kr är inte så värst ekonomiskt.

Personligen tror jag inte att dom bedragarna är från utlandet direkt...

BMW 318dT "Blöjexpressen" (2011)
1 april 2012 · 970 Inlägg

Unleash skrev:
allt som har med paypal ska man hålla sig borta ifrån.

Har sj inte haft problem med det. men jag gör det bara inom sverige på vissa ställen där dom kör med det.

Opel Omega 2,0 16V /97
Volvo V70 (2000)
Andromeda Rumpmas
1 april 2012 · 3 860 Inlägg

Grabber skrev:
Hade en lite oljekylare som en snubbe från England skulle skicka nån som hämtar den o han betala via paypal.
Men hallå... Finns det inga olje kylare i England? big_smile
Dessutom åka till Sverige från England för att köpa en kylare för 500kr är inte så värst ekonomiskt.

Personligen tror jag inte att dom bedragarna är från utlandet direkt...

Det är ju fraktkostnaden som är grejen, inte din oljekylare.

Saab 9-3 Griffin 2,0T Hirsch Biopow. "En av fem på Garaget" (2012)
Mattsson_91 Självlärd
26 april 2012 · 3 083 Inlägg

Detta är förvisso inte blocket. Men tradera. Fick följande mail ifrån denna epost adem_aja@yahoo.com

Hello,

I'm interested to buy your phones.
Would you send to Indonesia? How much for shipping cost via Sweden Post?
For payment I use Paypal.

Best regards

Det är fysiskt möjligt att korsa två bilmärken men det är psykiskt skadligt
Projektet (lagt på is) http://www.garaget.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=158292.
Saab 9-5 (2002)
stjernfeldt
28 juni 2012 · 1 Inlägg

Min far och min bror var med om ett bedrägeri som ovan, fast med en dansk vid namn Kim Anker.

Mailen:

Hello,

I saw your ad and I am interested in buying from you.I am based at (Baltic Sea)And work as an engineer on the ships so I will not be able to come personally. However,What I will do is transfer you the amount through Paypal and also any additional transfer charges.I will cover everything so you don't have to worry. I will send a private courier company which will come to pick up from the address you will provide to me once you receive & Confirm the payment funds into your account,My shipping agent will handle everything perfectly whenever they come for the pick up after you received and confirmed the total funds into your PayPal account.I have provided you with my information below:

Full Name : Kim Anker
Country Address: Ny Munkegade 64,1,Aarhus C,8000,DNK
Current Location : Baltic Sea(Sweden)

In order for me to make the payment I need the following information from you:

Name :
Your PayPal e-Mail Address :
Amount :
Phone Number :

Look forward to your prompt reply,
Kind regards,
Kim.

n order for me to make the payment I need the following information from you:

Name :
Your PayPal e-Mail Address :
Amount :
Phone Number :

Look forward to your prompt reply,
Kind regards,
Kim.

Han skickade oxå med ett scannat körkort:

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/36931879/Kim%20%281%29.pdf

Fick sedan från "Paypal"
You've received a payment
Dear Ulf Stjernfeldt,

Kim Anker just sent you money with PayPal.

Reversals : This method of payment can not be reversed.

Status : Pending - Courier Transport Company Awaiting Payment.

Seller Protection - Eligible

Payment details
Sent from:

Sent to:

kimanker@hotmail.dk

Ulf Stjernfeldt
ulf.stjernfeldt@telia.com
Sent on:
28 June 2012
Transaction ID:

Good amount:

Additional pick up fee:

Money transfer charges

Goods Description
:
Sub total:

Payment method:    9V3298616G137294V

6,000.00SEK

10,000.00SEK

Volvo 740 gl‏

16,000.00SEK

Automobile Purchase
Message in your payment email:    Hi, I'm pleased to have bought it,And have paid via PayPal as requested,Regards, Kim Anker.
Important Notice:

This Payment has been successfully processed and approved. You will receive another message shortly, this will give the directive on how to complete the transaction and due to the fact that this transaction is subjected to be a Payment for an AUTOMOBILE purchased from you, we reserve the right to make sure this transaction is safe and also verify the legitimacy level because a huge amount of money is involved
Have you increased your withdrawal and receiving limits? Just log in to your PayPal account, go to the Account Overview page, and click View Limits.
Yours sincerely,
PayPal

Där hade han satt in 1000 SEK extra

Ytterligare ett mail från "Paypal" där man skulle slutföra processen:

Dear Ulf Stjernfeldt,

You have received a PayPal Payment of 16,000.00SEK from Mr Kim Anker(kimanker@hotmail.dk).

We've placed a temporary hold on the funds of this transaction

As mentioned in the receipt of Payment and as per New PayPal Payment Policy,We have fully debited the total amount (above) from the buyer's account which included the Transport/Delivery Charges (WORLD WIDE COURIER).

In order to complete this transaction and get the funds approved in your PayPal Account.We advice you to deposit the excess sum of 10,000.00SEK
to the Transport Agent Bank Account and send us a Scanned Copy/Photograph of Deposit Bank Receipt (in .JPG Format).

NOTE: This is important, As a security measure to ensure safety and faster processing of this transaction Please ensure when sending the payment, the transfer service option should be Express, Express Money Transfer will be faster for both parties & will help us to verify and process your payment into your PayPal account.

Please,Find below the Bank Information of the Transport Agent where the Funds would be deposited

Transport Company: " WORLD WIDE COURIER "

Bank Details:       
Account Name: Siti Aishah Durry Binti Abdullah
Account Number: 114281035010
Bank Name: MAYBANK
Swift-Code: MBBEMYKL
Bank Address: No 37,Jalan manis 6,Taman segar 56100 Kuala Lumpur

Your Account will be credited accordingly upon the receipt of details requested. Should either be sent in JPG format

You may contact PayPal customer service by Clicking Here or reply to this message directly using the reply button in your email to submit the required information and include either transaction ID or reference number (226056) quick recognition of this transaction.
Sincerely,

The PayPal Team
PayPal Email ID PP530

Här tyckte dom att vi skulle sätta in 10000 för frakten till ett Malaysiskt bolag wink
Skumt

gamlingen
28 juni 2012 · 5 198 Inlägg

Det är det som är själva gejen att man ska betala in fraktkostad som don redan påstår att de betalt extra

Senast i forumet
Diskussionsforum
Projekt
Evenemang