Webbutik vill inte svara på mina email

EPG Kärnkraftstomte
12 oktober 2007 · 766 Inlägg

Jag har letat länge efter en pryl jag är ute efter, när jag väl hittar det vägrar butiken att svara på mina email (en gång har de svarat, men jag har fler frågor)...

Vad ska man göra?

Här är mailkonversationen:

Hi!

I´m looking for a bodykit to a 1988 VW Caravelle (T3,Vanagon) but all I did see in your webshop was bodykits to the T4 version.
I saw thisone:
http://www.garaget.org/archive/46745/40 … 349428.jpg and http://www.garaget.org/archive/46745/40 … 349429.jpg
And there is something like that I want.

Can you find out if you maybe can bring it for me? If not maybe you know where I can have a chance to find it?

Best regards!

Eric P
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello

This bodykit is available for 450Euro+shipping.
It´s a frontlip (a little bit diffrent from your pic), side skirts an rear bumper aprons.

The roof wing is available for 219Euro or with 3. brake light für 279Euro.

It´s ready to ship in 1-2 weeks.

Your Bodykits24.de-team
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You may not have some pictures?

I am not interested in the roof wing with the brakelight at this time but maybe later.

Best regards!

/Eric P

I would buy the bodykit to the T3 if I just got some opinion how it looks like, is it only the frontlip who is different from the pictures or is it the side and rear skirts too? Would I be disappointed? I accept if you don´t have pictures, but the most important to me is that the side skirts look pretty much the same and that the way that the sides of the wheelhouse (or what it is called in english) fits to the skirt is equal or neatier.
I wouldn´t buy something that I dont know (almost) how it looks like.

/Eric P

Håll avståndet till bakomvarande fordon!
Goli
12 oktober 2007 · 793 Inlägg

Ehh, vad kan man göra, leta upp ett telenummer eller skaffa tålamod.

Toyota Supra MKIV TT J-Spec HKS-Edition
Toyota Supra MKIV HKS GT2835
BMW 318iS E36
Senast i forumet
Diskussionsforum
Projekt
Evenemang