Inför: 1st Swedish International SAAB CabrioChallenge 14-14Juni

sword7
28 april 2008 · 2 Inlägg

1st Swedish International SAAB CabrioChallenge
14-15 June 2008
Saturday the 14th Cabrio driving through the summergreen Swedish Countryside
Sunday the 15th Velodromloppet (VelodromeRace, Historical racing) at Gelleråsen Motorstadium just outside Karlskoga (Cabrioletparking and spectators)

Not 100% decided yet, but working on it: Route around the Lake Hjälmaren 4th largest lake i Sweden.
Arboga Industrial Museum 09:00 - Eskilstuna - Askersund - Örebro
(The location of the CabrioChallenge is planned so the majority of the Swedish SAAB Cabriolet ownes would on an averege not have more then 2,5 hours of transport getting to the start)

----

Day 1 ends with a nice 3 course dinner (sponsored by SAAB Automobile) at Svartå herrgård http://www.svartaherrgard.se/ we listen to someone from SAAB (could be Mr. Peter Bäckström) giving a speech on Convertibles. We sleep at the mansion have a nive buffe style scandinavian breakfast ant then towards The racetrack at Gelleråsen we will have a "private" parking in the paddock and SAAB will probably show some cars and have a tent.
----

The negotiated cost is around 1600 SEK (now with SAAB sponsoring closer to 1200 SEK) the best rooms will be taken first of course. All rooms at Svartå Herrgård at tentatively booked for this event.

***Cut off date for booking is May 1st. No refunds after 1st of June.***

So what do You think? The time is set just after the end of school and right before the Midsummer and The Classical Midnightsun Rally (Midnattssolsrallyt)!

Those of You who has not yet supplied me with email and phone information please email me at trued@telia.com

Name, email, cell phone, car (model Year VIN), number of people in the car

http://forum.saabturboclub.com/viewtopi … mp;start=0

Senast redigerat av sword7 (28 april 2008)

brelasten
28 april 2008 · 274 Inlägg

ska ni se vem som kan cabba ner fortast eller?

fyllo
Senast i forumet
Diskussionsforum
Projekt
Evenemang