Hallo from Croatia ...

steifan DR!FTT3KN!K3R
31 januari 2009 · 10 427 Inlägg

Welcome!

There are some specific swedish Volvo clubs with sites and forums you can visit too.

http://www.svenska85x70klubben.se/ <- For Volvo 850/S/V70

http://www.turboperformanceclub.com/ <- For all Volvos with turbocharged engines,
good sales department in the forum with lot's of used stuff for turbo cars

http://svenskavolvo7900klubben.se/ <- For Volvo 740/760/780/940/960/S90/V90

http://www.jagrullar.se/ <- For all Volvos

Bela
31 januari 2009 · 67 Inlägg

2steifna:

TXH u for listing me a new forums

Volvo XC 70 D5 AWD "My Ocean Race" (2005)
Volvo 760 2,4 td GLE "Grey-ko" (1989)
Evil_90 +Uppfinnare+
31 januari 2009 · 643 Inlägg

How nice that you explored the most sustainable car in the whole world wink The Volvo 740 that I own is a very famous model here in Sweden. That is because the engine in those cars are famous for it's sustainability. That is also why I like to call it the fastest tractormodel in the world tongue

// Rikard

ommanstruntariatthamellanrummellan
ordensåspararmannågonsekundnärmanskriversinsignatur
Bela

Yes i beleive it's so, my 1st car was green 740 gle 2,4 td (not turbo), it was big, strong and very relyable car, when i bought it, has almost 600 000 km on clock, and i drive him for a 5 yeras with no extra expencis on him, yust changing oil, filters, tires, brakes ... no bad word for that car, but then come time when he had 850 000 km and starting to srust, so i decide to sell him, and a few days later i bought 760 2,4 td gle which i have still today and my 850 t5r which has come later.

steifan DR!FTT3KN!K3R
31 januari 2009 · 10 427 Inlägg

Bela, how much does the average 850 Turbo/T5 cost in Croatia? or how much did you pay
for your T5-R? Would be nice to know how much the prices differ. In the latest number of swedish
car magazine 'Teknikens Värld' it was an article about swedish used cars export being larger than
used car import from the continent.

I guess lot's of used cars are exported from Sweden to the balkan-area.

Bela

Very good question cool

1st off all we can import anymore ''old'' cars, all cars must have ECO 3 norm nad have to pass our Croatian homolagation, so only we can import new aged 2002 >>>> s40, s60, s80, cx 90, v70 ...so for example, u can't import 850/740/240/s70 ... that's really bad.

2nd stuff is that Volvo in Croatia is minor make of car, ususally rich or high class familyes drive newest volvo, but people here prefer Audi/BMW/Mecedes, it's sign of presstige, Volvo is not such a car, so Volvos are not many in Croatia, unfortunatelly. And 90% of volvos here are diesel yikes

Try to imagine my life here, i work every day from 6 in the morning till 21h in evening, 24/7 except sundays, then i'm off and with my family. I earns about 700-900 euro monthly + my wife as well the same amount, she's nurse,  have 3 monts old little son smilesmile and 3 cars, golf 5 tdi for evry day, and my volvos are in garage (my wife is for that always mad at me), volvos i bought when i was a guy with no obligation and in the time when i could save some money, now, it's quite hard, 760 payed 1000 euro and 850 t5r 7500 euro, but i'm living for the moment when i'm gonna tune my 850 t5r (like Autotech or TM) and then i'm gonna be happy, when i'm gonna have beast under my hood and smokes some m3, evo, impreza and soo on ... bad luck is, that i can't save so much money once, so it'll have to pass months to save some to invest in my t5r.

U can buy here 850 t5 from 2000 euro til 5500 euro, but they are all in bad condition, cause maintainance is expencive, and people drive the car till end, no investings in car, when it's go - go. So there's not many volvos in good condition here to buy, i'm mean an ''old'' one volvo, u can buy here a good and expencive volvo like s60/s80 ...

I was serching for my t5r for 5 yeras, and finally i found him in Italy, olive green from 1st owner, it just 2,0 t5 with 211 ps, not the real one 2,3 240 ps, but it's ok, i have now 15g and 1,1 bar and it runs good, but i'll like to go up to 450 ps or so ...money money ...

So, conclusion is, volvo is here rear make, expencive to maintainance especially some old one, i do on my car everything by myself, gasoline volvos are rare and cheap, but bad conditions, salarys of normal people are low, so imagine life here ....here is no used parts, car trashes with volvo or so, so everything i have add on my volvo 850 t5r (mods) are from Ebay, ipd and such sellers, cause in CRO nobody tunnes volvos roll, but how i can see, you dont have problem with that, every volvo here on this forum  850 turbo is excellent and no under 300 ps  ... not big prices in yours country, wish i could live and work with my family there, and ferfill my dream of tunning my 850 t5r, while like this, i'm gonna afwe yeras to save money for such a conquest ...

expect1991
31 januari 2009 · 1 814 Inlägg

Hello Bela and welcome to garaget.org!

Its nice to see that you like Volvo smile

well, have a nice day!

cheers, expect

steifan DR!FTT3KN!K3R
1 februari 2009 · 10 427 Inlägg

Bela so the cars cost about the same atleast, but the salaries are lower and parts more expensive (to simplify it). Guess it must be rough!

Too bad you can't import the oldies anymore, lucky you got the T5-R before the imports it were stopped! tongue

Edit:
Have you ever seen a Saab 9000 or something in Croatia? smile

Senast redigerat av steifan (1 februari 2009)

Bossni
1 februari 2009 · 274 Inlägg

Bela skrev:

Bossni skrev:
halo Tomislave. Dobrodosao ovamo, ako treba pomoc sa necim samo reci. Pozdrav//nenad

Pozdrav Nenad i hvala na rijecima dobrodošlice ... nego znaš Hrvatski, si doelio u Švedsku, ili isto preko translatora ????

Doselio se ovamo prije 9 god.

steifan skrev:
Bela so the cars cost about the same atleast, but the salaries are lower and parts more expensive (to simplify it). Guess it must be rough!

Too bad you can't import the oldies anymore, lucky you got the T5-R before the imports it were stopped! tongue

Edit:

Såg på ett ställe i Bosnien att de hadde en vanlig 740 kombi som begravningsbil.

Bela
2 februari 2009 · 67 Inlägg

steifan skrev:

Edit:

Yes u have good oppinion over salarys down here, and parts are too expencive, there's no used one, then u have to buy new one, 1st have to pay and then wait about 2-3 weeks to get them, cause for old models, there's no parts on stock by Croatian Volvo dealer, because they suppose that nobody's gonna buy them, cause parts are so expencive, that u fro example for a couple of new parts u can buy a registarted used volvo 850 ...mad and those stupid law as so stupid like a few new laws from our goverment, the latest stupidity was from 1/1/2009 that no one grocery store, shopping center and so on are forrbiden to work sundays ...it's crap in one word ...

Saab, well i use to see some new model but very rare, it's too expencive car ehere, u can meet 9,3 and 9,5 ususally 1,9 and 2,2 diesel with OPEL engine i suppose. Really not much saab's here.

Bela

Znači iz Bosne si doselio, fino, Bosanac u Švedskoj, i kako je gore, si sam ili cijela familija, si iamo nekoga gore ili kak si baš odabrao Švedsu ? Ja sam počeo ozbiljno razmišljati da odselim sa obitelji u neku skandinavsku zemlju, nači dobar posao, znam Engleski i sve na kompjuteru, žena je med. sestra, jer ovdje je jebote koma, radim samo za režije, benzin i za poreze !!!!

Rquired Allmänt envis
2 februari 2009 · 12 512 Inlägg

Now you´re lost me, swedish forum-->swedish language wink

Motorer är som människor; Behöver de andningshjälp står inte allt rätt till.
Bela

Rquired skrev:
Now you´re lost me, swedish forum-->swedish language wink

He he ... no problem, now i have google translator neutral

Bossni
4 februari 2009 · 274 Inlägg

Bela skrev:

Znači iz Bosne si doselio, fino, Bosanac u Švedskoj, i kako je gore, si sam ili cijela familija, si iamo nekoga gore ili kak si baš odabrao Švedsu ? Ja sam počeo ozbiljno razmišljati da odselim sa obitelji u neku skandinavsku zemlju, nači dobar posao, znam Engleski i sve na kompjuteru, žena je med. sestra, jer ovdje je jebote koma, radim samo za režije, benzin i za poreze !!!!

You have a pm!

Bela
4 februari 2009 · 67 Inlägg

Bossni skrev:

Bela skrev:

You have a pm!

PM answered smile

Explosiv_Tomte
4 februari 2009 · 195 Inlägg

Hello Bela and welcome to Garaget! wink
Nice cars btw, didn't see many Volvo's in Croatia when I was there a few years ago. smile

Senast redigerat av Explosiv_Tomte (4 februari 2009)

- Varför slå runt med polarna, när man kan slå runt med en A-klass?
richardoo290 VOLVO for life..
5 februari 2009 · 2 113 Inlägg

Hello Croatia!

welcome! hope you enjoye your stay here!

Bela
5 februari 2009 · 67 Inlägg

Explosiv_Tomte skrev:
Hello Bela and welcome to Garaget! wink
Nice cars btw, didn't see many Volvo's in Croatia when I was there a few years ago. smile

THX,

FYI it's really make VOLVO here in minority, not so many volvo drivers here in Croatia, the new one are so expencive for ordinary people, and old one are in so bad conditions that u can't imagine that, the parts and mechanich service for oldies are to expencive, so usually people who drives for example 740/760/440/460/850 ... ride this cars till they get damaged, broken, engine failures etc ... very saad unfortunatelly.

I supose u were here on vacation ?

Bela
5 februari 2009 · 67 Inlägg

richardoo290 skrev:
Hello Croatia!

welcome! hope you enjoye your stay here!

Thx a lot, yes, i really do enjoy my time here, so much volvos&saab in one place, awsome.cool

steifan DR!FTT3KN!K3R
5 februari 2009 · 10 427 Inlägg

Bela skrev:
so usually people who drives for example 740/760/440/460/850 ... ride this cars till they get damaged, broken, engine failures etc ..

We have that here too wink

Senast i forumet
Diskussionsforum
Projekt
Evenemang