Hallo from Croatia ...

Bela
22 juli 2009 · 67 Inlägg

JapMax skrev:
If you are a foreigner you have a hard time finding job anywere in Sweden.
I suggest you stay in Croatia and keep Volvo lives on there! smile

How come is so hard to find job in Sweden, yes i am a foreigner - i'm from Croatia, it's abroad Sweden, but here is pretty bad  situation i must say, so i persume that the life up there in Sweden is much better, i'm not afraid any job to do, since i already work here for 10 yeras 24/7 this is the time when i say STOP to sucha life, i mean, what do i have of life if i just work and work, every fuc... day in this Croatia, no time for family, friends ... nothing, and that's bat, i get up in the morning at 5:30, ato 7:00 i'm at work till 17-18:00 depends of bussines those day, come home, see wife and son, play a little bit with them and go sleep and that is so day after day. I earn good money i must say, i have 3 cars, but i dont have time for anything, for normal life, i work every day, even on sundays, every fuc..day...i'm getting crazy slowly.

I suggest you stay in Croatia and keep Volvo lives on there! : He he, if u live and work here, you wouldnt never suggest me that  ....

Volvo XC 70 D5 AWD "My Ocean Race" (2005)
Volvo 760 2,4 td GLE "Grey-ko" (1989)
Bela
22 juli 2009 · 67 Inlägg

AcesHigh666 skrev:

Bela skrev:

blacken skrev:

Det är väl beroende på vem som hon är tillsammans med..Så att säga big_smile tongue...

Can u write in English please, google translator is pretty bad sad(

The 1st guy said "there is no swedish viking inside you kitty"....
Then blacken said "it depends who she is dating"...

You get the joke? tongue

No, sorry i didnt get the joke ??? Can u explain me, if it's delicate u can PM me.

blacken
22 juli 2009 ·

Bela skrev:

AcesHigh666 skrev:

Bela skrev:
Can u write in English please, google translator is pretty bad sad(

The 1st guy said "there is no swedish viking inside you kitty"....
Then blacken said "it depends who she is dating"...

You get the joke? tongue

No, sorry i didnt get the joke ??? Can u explain me, if it's delicate u can PM me.

There`s a miss in the translation, "There is no/not a, BIT/PIECE, of a Viking in you" is moore accurate..

Senast redigerat av blacken (22 juli 2009)

Bela
22 juli 2009 · 67 Inlägg

NP i understand that, but dont understand what means ''it depends who she is dating'', i mean i understand that the sentence, but dont get the meaning with 1st "there is no swedish viking inside you kitty" <> ''it depends who she is dating'', that ratio i dont understnad  ...?

Rquired Allmänt envis
22 juli 2009 · 12 512 Inlägg

Bela skrev:
NP i understand that, but dont understand what means ''it depends who she is dating'', i mean i understand that the sentence, but dont get the meaning with 1st "there is no swedish viking inside you kitty" <> ''it depends who she is dating'', that ratio i dont understnad  ...?

Ok, that joke keeps a very low level. And im glad to se how Blacken will explain this. Just speak/write it in clear word instead, i guess a mod. will remove it when he spots it but at least the message will get through wink

Bela; Isn´t you a big fan of Volvo? Then a suggest Göteborg "Gottenborg" is the place for you, thats the place where Volvo (or at least some modells) is built. Beatifull location with the Archipelago etc and there is four seasons too. The Only problem is that the fourth season (winter) isn´t that common here at the west coast, mostly it snows a bit then under the day it melts away. And at the evening everything freezes making it... let say really funny to drive at least (very slippery). big_smile

So Göteborg is my suggestion!

Motorer är som människor; Behöver de andningshjälp står inte allt rätt till.
blacken
22 juli 2009 ·

Bela skrev:

Try this, if she is dating a guy and she is landing in bed with that guy, after a romantic dinner with living candles an some serius intake of wine and cookies. And if that guy happends to be a Swedish Viking then you could asume that she ends up with a "bit/piece of a Swedish Viking" in " her. big_smile

Senast redigerat av blacken (23 juli 2009)

Bela
23 juli 2009 · 67 Inlägg

Rquired skrev:

Bela skrev:

Ok, that joke keeps a very low level. And im glad to se how Blacken will explain this. Just speak/write it in clear word instead, i guess a mod. will remove it when he spots it but at least the message will get through wink

Bela; Isn´t you a big fan of Volvo? Then a suggest Göteborg "Gottenborg" is the place for you, thats the place where Volvo (or at least some modells) is built. Beatifull location with the Archipelago etc and there is four seasons too. The Only problem is that the fourth season (winter) isn´t that common here at the west coast, mostly it snows a bit then under the day it melts away. And at the evening everything freezes making it... let say really funny to drive at least (very slippery). big_smile

THX for recomendation, I luv Volvo very much, but my life is more important to me than volvo, so the volvo wont be in a 1st place, sorry ...but i get some info that in those days os world crisys is pretty hard to find a job in Sweden, is that so or not, what do u thing ? And how to come to Sweden by car, is there any ferry boat to suth os Sweden or some bridge ? To Norway I get throught Sweden or can also get by ferry from Denmark to Kristianenstad ? Except Oslo, what other towns are with 4 seasons climate ? Is also the middle and south Norway the 4 season climate ?

Bela
23 juli 2009 · 67 Inlägg

blacken skrev:

Bela skrev:

Try this, if she is dating a guy and she is landing in bed with that guy, after a romantic dinner with living candles an some serius intake of wine and cookies. And if that guy happends to be a Swedish Viking then you could asume that she ends up with a "bit/piece of a Swedish Viking" in " her. big_smile

Aahaaaaa, now i understand it, LOL, but it's pretty hard to figure out what means those sentences in 1st place if U just litterary write those words. But it's quite nice to have that way of fun on forum taht is totally transparent and no harm to anybody, of course, no bad and evil words smile. Respect that.

stoffe_T5R
23 juli 2009 · 83 Inlägg

haha big_smile .. blacken du sov inte på dina engelska lektioner, engelskan verkar fungera utmärkt! smile

haha big_smile .. blacken you did not sleep at your english lessions, your english seems to work fine! smile

/Over and out

blacken
23 juli 2009 ·

Bela skrev:

Rquired skrev:

Bela skrev:

THX for recomendation, I luv Volvo very much, but my life is more important to me than volvo, so the volvo wont be in a 1st place, sorry ...but i get some info that in those days os world crisys is pretty hard to find a job in Sweden, is that so or not, what do u thing ? And how to come to Sweden by car, is there any ferry boat to suth os Sweden or some bridge ? To Norway I get throught Sweden or can also get by ferry from Denmark to Kristianenstad ? Except Oslo, what other towns are with 4 seasons climate ? Is also the middle and south Norway the 4 season climate ?

Yes that is hard to find a job in Sweden for the moment. We have about 10 % unemployment "rate" to day.
But it is not impossible to find a job, if you are skillful in your profession, or have no problem to work hard and is honest to community and citizens, there is a small chance that a job opportunity will "pop up".

You have "four seasons capabilitys" in the larger part of  the Scandinavian penninsula, but in the northen region its moore winter than sommer.
I`ll guess that the best and cheapest way yo come here, is to drive over Denmark to Gothenburg and then further on to Norway or elswhere in Scandinavia

Bela
23 juli 2009 · 67 Inlägg

over Denmark to Gothenburg - How, car ferry or bridge ? How much does it cost if it's ferry for trip in one direction ?

I have read that the majority of Croatian imigrants live in Goteborg and in Oslo, is there any comunity or organization that is willing to help with arriwal, to get apartment/rent a house, find a job, get to some evening school to learn language ??

Can u describe me a way of life there, how are working hours, are sat/sun also working days like here in Croatia, how good u can liv with sallary, i mean, can u describe me i life in sweden in a few word ? Are popel frendly and hospitality...i'm in a busines with trading in grocery stores and in production line of domestic pasta, but my primary work and educationto manage with grocery stores, even i'm ready to do anykind of work, i'm not affraid to work anything, i'm young, can say strong, very good health, non smoker, occasionaly drink beer or so after a good meal ...(non alcoholic addict smile).

I also thing like u already told here, that i'm not gonna be a hard to find a job if i like to work, to be good with people and respect them and to be a good example for community and citizens ... i just like to know how to find a job, i mean, if it neccessary i'm willing to go from door to door and ask, hey excuse me, do u need any help with something, anythnig att all i'll do to earn money and to have a quite decent life ...

I mean, i cant just drop in to some company and say comme on hire me please, i'm from Croatia and i need job and i guarantee you that you'll not regret for hireing me. ..

blacken
23 juli 2009 ·

Bela skrev:
over Denmark to Gothenburg - How, car ferry or bridge ? How much does it cost if it's ferry for trip in one direction ?

I have read that the majority of Croatian imigrants live in Goteborg and in Oslo, is there any comunity or organization that is willing to help with arriwal, to get apartment/rent a house, find a job, get to some evening school to learn language ??

Can u describe me a way of life there, how are working hours, are sat/sun also working days like here in Croatia, how good u can liv with sallary, i mean, can u describe me i life in sweden in a few word ? Are popel frendly and hospitality...i'm in a busines with trading in grocery stores and in production line of domestic pasta, but my primary work and educationto manage with grocery stores, even i'm ready to do anykind of work, i'm not affraid to work anything, i'm young, can say strong, very good health, non smoker, occasionaly drink beer or so after a good meal ...(non alcoholic addict smile).

I also thing like u already told here, that i'm not gonna be a hard to find a job if i like to work, to be good with people and respect them and to be a good example for community and citizens ... i just like to know how to find a job, i mean, if it neccessary i'm willing to go from door to door and ask, hey excuse me, do u need any help with something, anythnig att all i'll do to earn money and to have a quite decent life ...

I mean, i cant just drop in to some company and say comme on hire me please, i'm from Croatia and i need job and i guarantee you that you'll not regret for hireing me. ..

So far as i knew,there is booth ferries and brigdes across Denmark. But i think that the cheepest way is if you drive to the German coust/shore line, and then strap your car onto your backside, and then swim like an Dolphin on steroids. big_smile

We have five days working week in Sweden, The people is mostly "friendly" but there is some "strongholds" of "unfriendly to immigrants" mostly located to major cities with an "overpopulation" of immigrants and "refugees" from different countrys that have some form of a military conflikt.

I would not lie to you, it is not easy to come here and try to to find a work or to apply for citizen membership at the moment.  But if you know some one who is already live here, i`ll guess that he or she would be moore of a help than i could, in thoose questions..

Senast redigerat av blacken (23 juli 2009)

Rquired Allmänt envis
23 juli 2009 · 12 512 Inlägg

Bela skrev:

Rquired skrev:

Bela skrev:

Göteborg is a very nice city, i think you would like it there wherever you like Volvo or not smile

Motorer är som människor; Behöver de andningshjälp står inte allt rätt till.
Bela
23 juli 2009 · 67 Inlägg

''So far as i knew,there is booth ferries and brigdes across Denmark. But i think that the cheepest way is if you drive to the German coust/shore line, and then strap your car onto your backside, and then swim like an Dolphin on steroids.

We have five days working week in Sweden, The people is mostly "friendly" but there is some "strongholds" of "unfriendly to immigrants" mostly located to major cities with an "overpopulation" of immigrants and "refugees" from different countrys that have some form of a military conflikt.

I would not lie to you, it is not easy to come here and try to to find a work or to apply for citizen membership at the moment.  But if you know some one who is already live here, i`ll guess that he or she would be moore of a help than i could, in thoose questions..''

yes i understand the point that u try to tell me, we also have here strongholds that are not frendly for imigrants, especialy from the countyes of former Yugoslavia, emphasis on Serbians because the war betwen Croatia - Serbia, but luckly i'm in the north of Croatia and we hadn't feel any war, it hasnt get to our area in war period, But i also know that many refugees went to western Europe, especially in Germany.

Since i'm all into it, the next i'm going to do is to visit norway and sweden ambassy and try to establich a good contact a tell them about my plans to imigrate, and hope they'll help me frendly with suggestions and help.

I plan to sell my cars here, mostly the betetr payed cars, like my xc70 and t5r, so i can save a more money and leave the money in bank, and with my old 760 get ready for a trip, cause if i go to scandinavia, there will have to hand the paperwork for car in domestic county, so it's better that 760 getting rust there, than my xc ot t5r smile) i'll also sell my motor gsx 1400 k7, to save much more money, to have for ''black'' days, until i get fitted somwehere with job and accomodation.

Bela
23 juli 2009 · 67 Inlägg

''Göteborg is a very nice city, i think you would like it there wherever you like Volvo or not '', i agree with that, but also i like norway fjordoms, and like i have read, the norway is the most  developed and rich country, they deal with energy and have a strong GDP per capita, sounds like a good country for the realization of dreams and  there is no special law for immigrants, Norway citizenship become full after 7 years of residence in Norway, and if you know to use norway language.

Bela
23 juli 2009 · 67 Inlägg

But i think that the cheepest way is if you drive to the German coust/shore line, and then strap your car onto your backside, and then swim like an Dolphin on steroids. - NICE ONE, i'll do that if u help meee ha ha ha ha smile

Bela
24 juli 2009 · 67 Inlägg

I've sold my T5R today for 3ooo eur sad, i had to sell it, i cant afford at this time 3 cars to have and one motorcycle ...

MilleN
24 juli 2009 · 9 108 Inlägg

I like your dedication smile I think its easier to find jobs in Norway at the moment.. Many swedes that live close to the border are working there mon-fri and comes home over the weekend.. You make more money in Norway but its much more expensive to live there.

Bela
25 juli 2009 · 67 Inlägg

I've heard also that like u told here, event they go in to fishermanns bussines or in oil industry bussines to work and to earn some good money to have better life there in Sweden.

Since we are here, dont know if u heard for a train accident in Croatia, 3 Sweden guy were on it, one has been hurt in accident, from our press and from portal www.24sata.hr

''Na odmor iz Švedske došao sam sa dva prijatelja. Od jednom se vlak počeo tresti, poletio sam u zrak. Prijatelju mi se zabilo staklo u rame, a drugi je kao i ja prošao bez ozljeda. Imao sam ludu sreću, kaže Axel Hanesson'' translate

On holiday from Sweden, I came with two friends. Than once in the train began to shake, I TAKE OFF high in the air. Friend of me zak glass in the shoulder and the other as I passed with no injuries I had a crazy chance, says Axel Hanesson,

When the train has landed nad get damaged, after that comes second extra help train, which nearly kills lifeguards, here, see video, horrible ...apparently he crashed because it was driving too fast and the rails were coated with something ...

http://www.24sata.hr/video/zabili-se-u- … _page_news

Bela
25 juli 2009 · 67 Inlägg

Otherwise, I would plan this trip by car my 760 volvo, so I dont know whether I go to a bridge or a ferry to Sweden and from which cityes is  driving or ferry port or has a bridge to Sweden? Still goes through the Swedish in Norway only by road i supose. The biggest problem is that i do not know anyone there in Norway, anywhere in any town, so I should help to settle and find work.  Which city would you recommend to me in Norway to live adn to work ?
Is there a city in which has the Croatian society or club to which Croats could contact and ask for help. Or any other immigration office ...Oslo, Trondheim, Alesund, Floro, bergen, Stavnager ... ???

Senast i forumet
Diskussionsforum
Projekt
Evenemang