Var man kan köpa Volvo originaldelar?

energizer91
8 juni 2020 · 1 Inlägg

Hi there! Sorry for english, but i'm really confused about where to buy original parts in Sweden. The only places I know is autodoc/bildelaronline (and other places with the same aggregator) or biltema. But when i'm using some Volvo original catalogues i realise that i cannot buy it. at all by myself. Of course, there is Upplands motor company which can sell you some parts, but for me it's easier to use some service and order things by myself, but i'm out of luck of finding such.

Do you know some places? Thanks

Xebers76
8 juni 2020 · 2 272 Inlägg

To get those more specific parts you need to contact an authorised dealer by phone, email or by physicaly going there. You can't get parts here in Sweden the way many other contries can tongue

Christian S
9 juni 2020 · 4 816 Inlägg

energizer91 skrev:
Hi there! Sorry for english, but i'm really confused about where to buy original parts in Sweden. The only places I know is autodoc/bildelaronline (and other places with the same aggregator) or biltema. But when i'm using some Volvo original catalogues i realise that i cannot buy it. at all by myself. Of course, there is Upplands motor company which can sell you some parts, but for me it's easier to use some service and order things by myself, but i'm out of luck of finding such.

Do you know some places? Thanks

just go to you local volvo dealer and you can buy every oem part to your volvo smile

Mvh Christian
kör du före så väntar jag där framme.
jaka54
9 juni 2020 · 5 733 Inlägg

Hi!
...But often you have to order the parts! They don't usually have parts available in store.

Senast i forumet
Diskussionsforum
Projekt
Evenemang