Got into problem need advices

Rupper
2 januari 2013 · 2 Inlägg

Hi everyone
People say evolution owners are here smile
Anyway I've got into trouble ayk on my evo viii had broken 30 km from Stockholm
Car can go but it seems ayk (rear differential) shel has  hole and oil gone away
At the moment car is at parking in Arlando airport
My plan is to call for auto wrecker and transfer it to Finland and then back to Russia
But probably you know rally team which can fix the car (actually replace ayk with rs version)
Main question is the price for auto wrecker in Sweden for transferring car from Arlando airport to the port of Viking line

Vurtne DEVIL
2 januari 2013 · 1 171 Inlägg

Rupper skrev:
Hi everyone
People say evolution owners are here smile
Anyway I've got into trouble ayk on my evo viii had broken 30 km from Stockholm
Car can go but it seems ayk (rear differential) shel has  hole and oil gone away
At the moment car is at parking in Arlando airport
My plan is to call for auto wrecker and transfer it to Finland and then back to Russia
But probably you know rally team which can fix the car (actually replace ayk with rs version)
Main question is the price for auto wrecker in Sweden for transferring car from Arlando airport to the port of Viking line

A few grand :o

bmw m power
Nissan Skyline R33 "fzt" (1994)
Audi A6 Avant 2.0TFSI "twisted" (2006)
Ahmedo91
2 januari 2013 · 123 Inlägg

You could try and call Assistancekåren at 020-912 912 and ask them about the price and any questions you may have!

Volvo C70 T5 "Ahmedo" (2008)
KHRacing
2 januari 2013 ·

There is only one rally-company in Sweden that does these operations. Thomas Enge I think his name is.

But near stockholm id try and get a hold of JoCCe @ JRM Racing AB located in Stockholm

Senast redigerat av KHRacing (2 januari 2013)

Rupper
3 januari 2013 · 2 Inlägg

And what is the real price for auto wrecker ?

Senast i forumet
Diskussionsforum
Projekt
Evenemang